Open daily beginning April 15 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Extended summer hours begin on Friday, May 25 with operating hours from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily.
Bait, Fuel and Marina Store
Bait and Tackle
Conveniently located off of I-90 on the shores of Lake Erie at a 1,200 foot fishing platform and one exit away from the popular E 72nd Fishing Area and Gordon Public Boat Ramps. We have everything you need for a successful day on the lake! Stop in by car or boat for bait, tackle, coffee, snacks and beer to go.
Full service ship store covering all of your boating needs. Live bait, fishing tackle, bagged ice, cold beverages, boating necessities, unique gifts and much more.
- Wide variety of tackle in stock
We offer high-quality West Marine boat supplies including dock line, cleaning products, flares, first aid kits and life jackets along with coffee, snacks, various merchandise and assorted sundries. Stop in today to see what's new.
Our fuel dock provides non-ethanol marine grade fuel for your boating needs. Let one of our helpful dock attendants greet and assist you at our brand new fuel dock. Pump-out station is available at no cost to the public. Fuel prices vary during the boating season. Please call for current prices.
East 55th Street Marina Amenities
- Marina store, full-service restaurant and bar, bait shop and fuel dock on site
- Fish cleaning station
- Pump out station located at the fuel dock
- Live music on the patio
For dockage information and questions, please contact the Marina Operations Headquarters at 216.881.8141
- 360 floating wet slips accommodating vessels from 16' to 40'
- Electric and water at each dock
- ADA Accessible docks are available
- Transient and courtesy docks available
- Extended fall dockage available