CLEVELAND METROPARKS GIFT CARDS
Terms and Conditions
Except where required by law, Cleveland Metroparks gift cards (individually, the “Gift Card” and collectively, “Gift Cards”) are not returnable or refundable. Resale of Gift Cards is prohibited.
Gift Cards expire 5 years after the date of purchase/activation OR 5 years after the date of last use.
For example, a Gift Card is purchased on 7/20/23. If the Gift Card is never used, the Gift Card will expire on 7/20/28. If the Gift Card is partially redeemed on 4/21/24, the 5-year period will start after the redemption date, and the Gift Card will expire on 4/21/29.
Purchases will be deducted from the Gift Card until the balance of the Gift Card becomes zero. Additional payment will be required if the price of your purchase exceeds the balance of the value then available on the Gift Card.
Gift Cards can be used at all Cleveland Metroparks locations for the following purposes and such other purposes as Cleveland Metroparks may allow from time to time:
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo admissions, rides, attractions, and facility rentals;
- Golf courses for facility rentals, green fees, cart rentals, merchandise, concessions and dining provided by Cleveland Metroparks;
- Ledge Pool for admissions, season passes and facility rentals;
- Chalet Recreation Area;
- Fee-based programs;
- Restaurants and concessions including but not limited to Merwin’s Wharf, East 55th Restaurant, Emerald Necklace Marina Restaurant, Edgewater Beach House, The Noshery (Huntington Reservation), The Chalet, Wallace Lake Concession, and Edgewater Pier Concession;
- Marinas, including East 55th Marina, Emerald Necklace Marina, and Wildwood Marina;
- Reservable picnic area rentals; and
- Nature Shops located in North Chagrin, Rocky River, Hinckley Lake Boathouse, Edgewater (seasonally), and select pop-up stores.
Please visit clevelandmetroparks.com/gift-card-terms for current information regarding how Gift Cards may be used.
Gift cards cannot be used for purchases made from third-parties, such as Cleveland Zoological Society memberships; food, beverage, or souvenir concessionaires at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo; and concessions at Manakiki Golf Course.
Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
For inquiries regarding Gift Card balances, please call 1-866-794-4839.
For issues with Gift Cards, please contact the location where the card was purchased or the Cleveland Metroparks Finance Department.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced. Cleveland Metroparks shall not have liability to you or any other person(s) for (1) lost or stolen Gift Cards or (2) use of Gift Cards by person(s) you do not intend to benefit from the Gift Card.
Altered, illegible, or duplicated Gift Cards are invalid and not redeemable.
No dormancy fees or service fees will be charged for the Gift Cards.
Issuance of Gift Cards does not constitute any representation or warranty, express or implied, by Cleveland Metroparks or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose, as to any goods or services purchased with a Gift Card.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, except that no such change will affect the period of effectiveness of Gift Cards issued prior to the time such change is made.
Purchase or use of any Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.