Online Registration for Learn to Swim begins May 1, 2018
$45/session for season pass holders $65/session for non-season pass holders
Cleveland Metroparks offers American Red Cross swimming lessons. Space is limited and participants may only register for one class per session. After successful completion of a class, participants may register for the next session. Classes are held weekdays or weekends and meet 10 times per session. Requests for private swim lessons will be accepted 3 weeks in advance through the Learn-to-Swim coordinator. Private lessons are $25 per session up to one hour. Private swim lessons are to be taught only by Cleveland Metroparks Aquatics Division employees.
View Schedule and Lesson Descriptions
2018 Ledge Pool Calendar
Season Pass (2018)
To purchase, call 440-331-8111 before May 26 or 330-239-2911 after May 26 or order online.
||Advanced Sale Rate*
|Individual (Tax District):
|Individual (Non-Tax District):
|Family** (Tax District):
|Family** (Non Tax District):
|Additional family member/childcare provider pass
* Advanced sale rate expires May 4, 2018, at 7:00 p.m.
**Limited to six immediate family members living within the same household.
Tax District is residents of Cuyahoga County and Hinckley Township.
Purchase Season Passes Online
Daily Fees (2018)
|Adults (12 and older)
|Children (2 and younger)
|Senior Citizens (65 and older)
|Advanced Group Sale
||$5.00 (Minimum 10, Maximum 90. For organized groups i.e. day cares, sports teams, churches, schools, scouts on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tickets must be purchased two weeks prior to visit and are valid only for the date printed on the ticket. To purchase, call 440-331-8111.)
Paddleboat Rental Information
|2-3 Person Rental for ½ hour
|4-5 Person Rental for ½ hour
|2-3 Person Rental for 1 hour
|4-5 Person Rental for 1 hour
Pool Parties (During Public Hours)
$65 for season pass holders
$90 for non-season pass holders
Noon - 3 p.m. or 3:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Rental package - tent/tables, plus pool admission for up to 15 people, up to 25 additional people $5.00 each
- Special reserved area with picnic tables for up to 3 hours
- Minimum 10, maximum 40 people per party
- Group use polices apply
Private Pool Parties (After Hours)
$200 private rental, includes tents/tables, pool admission for up to 15 people, up to 85 additional people $5 each.
$150 non-profit groups, includes tents/tables, pool admission for up to 15 people, up to 85 additional people $5 each.
7 - 8:30 p.m.
Private Parties available Friday - Sunday evenings except for May 28, June 29, July 27.
$5.00 per ticket
Tuesdays and Thursdays between noon and 6 p.m. Daily pool maximum 90
- A group is defined as 10 or more individuals
- All paid tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE, AND REDEEMABLE ONLY FOR THE DATE PRINTED ON THE TICKET
- All tickets must be purchased a MINIMUM of 2 weeks prior to your visit by calling 440-331-8111
- Group use policies apply
Ledge Pool Facility Regulations
- Obey lifeguard instructions at all times
- No diving, headfirst entries or flips from pool sides
- No alcohol or drugs
- Children eight (8) years and under must have adult (age 18+) supervision
- No flotation devices (only U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets permitted)
- No masks, snorkels or SCUBA equipment
- No holding breath for long periods of time
- No glass containers
- No pets inside fenced area
- Swim diapers required for infants and small children
- No riding wheeled vehicles inside the fence
- No running
- No smoking inside fenced area
- No spitting, spouting of water, nose blowing, urination or human waste in the water
- Access to the water for any person with open sores or wounds is not permitted