Book Online Now
Stand-up paddleboards, kayaks, and tandem kayaks and a pontoon are available to rent for the summer beginning Friday, May 28th.
Reservations must be completed online and full payment is required in advance to secure your rental. Electronic waivers must be completed in advance for each individual participating in the rental. Walk-up rentals are still required to book online. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of your rental. No additional time will be permitted for arriving late to your rental time.
Refund & Cancellation Policy - Rentals must be cancelled 24 hours prior to the reservation to be issued a refund.
- In order to receive your refund, please call 330-278-2160 and leave a detailed message including: name, rental day & time, and contact number. Messages will have a time stamp for use to determine cancellation eligibility.
- An email confirmation will be sent when your reservation is cancelled If you are eligible for a refund, that will be stated in the email.
- No show reservations will not be issued a refund. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours before rental will not be issued a refund. In the event a rental is cancelled due to inclement weather rain checks will be issued for use on a future visit.
Late return policy - Guest will be charged $10 for every 10 minutes that a watercraft (kayak, SUP, tandem kayak) is returned after the assigned return time, rounding applies. Assigned return time is based on your purchased rental so please arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time to ensure you can begin your rental promptly. Pontoon rental guests will incur a $50 late fee for every 10 minutes they are late.
A drivers license showing proof of being over age 18 will be required in addition to the waiver form.
- Stand-up Paddleboard - $20/ Hour
- Kayak $20/Hour
- Tandem Kayak $22/Hour
- Pontoon $75 for 1.5 hours
We are taking great measures to ensure cleanliness and safety protocols during this time. We look forward to seeing you on the water.