Cleveland Metroparks recognizes its most generous supporters who annually contribute $250 or more to help preserve and protect the Emerald Necklace for future generations. With your gift of $250 or more, you will enjoy the following benefits as our way of thanking you for your investment in the past, present and future of Cleveland Metroparks:
- A. B. Williams Circle ($250 - $499): Enjoy exclusive invitations to special events, programs, and activities, enhanced communication via monthly e-newsletters, and recognition in the Gift of Nature annual report.
- Harriet L. Keeler Circle ($500 - $999): Enjoy all the above, plus: receive an invitation to a special morning adventure in the park.
- James A. Garfield Circle ($1,000 - $2,499): Enjoy all the above, plus: receive an invitation to an annual Donor Appreciation Event with CEO, Brian Zimmerman.
- John Huntington Circle ($2,500 - $5,000): Enjoy all the above, plus: receive an invitation to an exclusive waterfront tour on the eLCee2 water taxi.
- Feargus B. Squire Circle ($5,000 - $9,999): Enjoy all the above, plus: receive an invitation to a guided park excursion designed to enhance your relationship with Cleveland Metroparks.
- William A. Stinchcomb Circle ($10,000 and above): Enjoy all the above, plus: receive an invitation to a private event with the CEO and a member of the Board of Commissioners of Cleveland Metroparks.
Your gift today will make a direct impact for conservation and ensure that our forested ecosystems can continue to benefit wildlife and future generations.
Thank you for your interest in the Emerald Necklace group
For more information about the Emerald Necklace Giving Circles and their benefits, please contact Bisi Mikleus, Director of Stewardship, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 954-3430.
Online Payment Methods
Visa, Mastercard. American Express and Discover accepted via the donation forms below. If you would like to make a bitcoin donation, please visit our bitcoin page.