Special Event/Activity Applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and may also require general liability insurance.
Download Permit Application (PDF)
- Review the Special Event/Activity Procedures, Application, and the Conditions of Use before completing the form.
- Requests for Special Events/Activities are accepted up to one (1) year in advance and until one (1) month prior to the date of the event/activity.
- Submit the Special Event/ Activity form to Special Events & Experiences by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, mail to 3900 Wildlife Way, Cleveland, OH 44109 or fax to 216.661.3312.
- Cleveland Metroparks will review the application and, if accepted, sent a permit and conditions of use for the event/activity. Groups will then read everything, sign the permit and send it back with payment and certificate of insurance as needed.
- The non-refundable fee must be paid within fourteen (14) days of receiving the permit from Cleveland Metroparks.
- Do not advertise your event/ activity until you have received a confirmed permit.