Cleveland Metroparks Purchasing Division has a partnership with “Public Purchase” -- a web-based e-procurement service – designed to receive all open solicitations. In addition to Cleveland Metroparks website, potential suppliers can use this supplemental service for viewing open solicitations.
Viewing open solicitations through Public Purchase will allow a supplier to receive electronic notifications of all potential open solicitations and/or addendums via an email. Please Note: To receive electronic notifications the supplier must FIRST register with this system. Registration will only takes a few minutes. The two-step registration process/instructions are detailed below in the “Instructions” section.
Registration is FREE and will allow potential suppliers to view all Cleveland Metroparks open solicitations.
Note: Click the link below to begin the registration process.
- Register with Public Purchase:
Use the link below to begin the registration process. It can take up to 24 hours for your account to become active. You will receive an email from email@example.com letting you know your account is activated. Be sure and add this email address to your contacts to avoid the bid notification emails being sent to your junk folder.
If you are already registered with Public Purchase, please proceed directly to step 2.
- Register with Cleveland Metroparks:
- Once you have received your activation email from Public Purchase log into www.publicpurchase.com and accept the terms and conditions of use.
- Then click on the link below to start your registration process with Cleveland Metroparks. Begin by selecting the NAICS Commodity Codes that relate to your business so you can receive email notifications of future bid opportunities. You will be prompted to fill out a W-9 for the Cleveland Metroparks records and for tax purposes. This form must be completed before you will be considered a supplier even if Cleveland Metroparks already has a W-9 from you on file.
- If, for any reason, the link below fails, you can follow the following procedure to complete the registration process:
Use the Public Purchase link in Step 1 and log in. Then click “Select Region,” and “Select Agency.” After selecting Cleveland Metroparks, click on the “Register with Cleveland Metroparks” on the right hand side of the Cleveland Metroparks's logo.
It is important that this second part of the registration is complete or you will not receive notifications of upcoming quote opportunities from Cleveland Metroparks. It is your responsibility to keep the information up to date, particularly the contacts and email addresses.
Using this service will make the bidding process more efficient for Cleveland Metroparks and our suppliers. The Public Purchase e-procurement system was designed exclusively for use by Government Agencies and their suppliers.
This e-procurement system is compliant with all Federal and State regulations which determine the required procedures for Government Agency purchasing practices. This service will also create an up to date supplier database which will be hosted on Public Purchase's servers and will allow suppliers to easily update and change their information as needed.
This e-procurement system will create a single location in which to view open solicitations. This system will also provide you with automatic notification and transmittal of bid solicitations to suppliers. In addition, Public Purchase gives you access to bid opportunities with other governmental entities. All of this is provided at no additional charge to you.
If you need any assistance with this process please contact Public Purchase at: firstname.lastname@example.org or use their Live Chat during business hours. It can be found in the upper left corner of the web site.
Thank you for participating in Cleveland Metroparks registration process and please do not hesitate to call Charlie Rosol, Buyer, Cleveland Metroparks at 216.635.3225 with questions