A Special Event/Activity Permit is required for any event or activity in Cleveland Metroparks that goes beyond normal park usage of size and scope of the event, date, time, location, etc.
Special Events & Activities
Special Event/Activity Applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and may also require general liability insurance.
- Review the Special Event/Activity Procedures, Application, and the Conditions of Use before completing the form.
- Requests for Special Events/Activities are accepted up to one (1) year in advance and until one (1) month prior to the date of the event/activity.
- Submit the Special Event/ Activity form to Special Events & Experiences by email at email@example.com, mail to 3900 Wildlife Way, Cleveland, OH 44109 or fax to 216-661-3312.
- Cleveland Metroparks will review the application and, if accepted, sent a permit and conditions of use for the event/activity. Groups will then read everything, sign the permit and send it back with payment and certificate of insurance as needed.
- The non-refundable fee must be paid within fourteen (14) days of receiving the permit from Cleveland Metroparks.
- Do not advertise your event/ activity until you have received a confirmed permit.
Contact 216-635-3304 to reach a Cleveland Metroparks staff member who will be happy to help you plan your event.