Cleveland Metroparks supports many charitable causes and events each year through generous donations. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible each year.
For your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online via the form below.
- Written or phone requests will no longer be accepted.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely for your request to be considered.
- The request is not for the benefit of any individual; the request is not politically motivated
- The requestor/organization must be located in within the Cleveland Metroparks taxing district (Cuyahoga County or Hinckley Township).
- Requests for a donation item must be submitted at least SIX (6) WEEKS prior to your event date.
- You may only receive two donation items per calendar year.
- The organization must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status.
Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
Donation items will be sent two to three weeks prior to your event date.