Accessibility at Cleveland Metroparks
Cleveland Metroparks operates its programs, services, and activities without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, national ancestry, sex, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, military service or veteran status, mental or physical disability, or genetic information.
If you need an accommodation, please make a request two weeks before but no later than 48 business hours prior to the program, activity, or event.
For questions regarding accessibility accommodations, please contact:
- Aquatics: 440-331-8635 (Christy Moore)
- Chalet: 440-572-9990
- Cleveland Metroparks Administration: 216-635-3200
- Golf: 440-232-7247
- Marketing, Special Events: 216-635-3264 (Sam Cario)
- Natural Resources: 440-253-2161 (Tina Faykus)
- Outdoor Experiences and Recreation: 216-881-8141 x3005 (Suzi McCarthy)
- Rangers: 440-331-5530 (John Betori)
- Guest Operations: 216-635-3351 (Weldon Maples)
- Education: 216-635-3391
Accessibility Policy & Grievance Inquiries
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding Cleveland Metroparks’ non-discrimination policies (including requests for accommodation or translation), to receive discrimination/ harassment complaints from members of the community, and to monitor Cleveland Metroparks’ compliance with state and federal non-discrimination laws and regulations:
Gregory L. Headley
Director of Risk Management
4101 Fulton Parkway
Cleveland, Ohio 44144
The Cleveland Metroparks website has been designed to conform to Level “A” of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
Visit the Cleveland Metroparks Policies & Procedures for more detailed information.