In order to receive a discount, changes and full payment are due 72 hours prior to your visit (Master Card, VISA, Discover, check or money order). We do NOT accept purchase orders.
- Call to reserve your trip at least ONE MONTH in advance and up to one year out.
- Groups must submit final headcount changes and pay for their reservations at least 72 hours in advance prior to their visit date. If you need to cancel or reschedule please give at least two days notice.
- Paid bookings are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Bookings will not be modified in the event of no-shows.
- Groups that have not paid in advance for their reservation will be cancelled and charged full admission rates at the gate.
- You must inform our office prior to your visit if you will be including special needs youth or adults so we can properly adjust your reservation. Failure to notify us prior to your scheduled visit date will disqualify you from the special needs group discounted rates.
- Groups with advanced reservations will be receiving wristbands instead of tickets for admission to the Zoo and RainForest. Please note, wristbands cannot be shipped in advance of the group visit.
- Wristbands are valid ONLY for their scheduled visit date.
Note: Members of reciprocal zoos
receive discounted admission to the Zoo and The RainForest (reciprocation covers the two named adults and two kids for a reciprocal family membership).