Don't miss the Sounds of Summer presented by Wayside Furniture, a new, free, traveling concert series coming to the Emerald Necklace this spring and summer. The concert series will feature top local bands at unique locations across Cleveland Metroparks on the last Friday of each month from 4 to 7 p.m. Guests are encouraged to pack a picnic, bring a chair and enjoy the scenic beauty of Cleveland Metroparks during these pop-up concert events.
- May 27 – Coast Guard Station, Lakefront Reservation featuring Billy Likes Soda / 80s-current covers
- June 24 – Wildwood Marina, Euclid Creek Reservation featuring The Level Up Band / R&B and Soul
- July 29 – Stinchcomb Memorial, Rocky River Reservation featuring The Mourning Glory Band / Classic Rock
- August 26 – Huntington Beach, Huntington Reservation featuring Carlos Jones and the PLUS Band / Reggae
- September 30 – Squire’s Castle, North Chagrin Reservation featuring Cleveland’s Breakfast Club / 80s covers