2021 SUMMER OPERATIONS:
Cleveland Metroparks planned summer operations are currently impacted by a staffing shortage across the park district. Operations may change as staffing permits.
"While we continue to promote employment opportunities across the Park District, hundreds of full-time positions remain unfilled at this time. Without additional staff support, our summer dining, concessions and more will remain impacted. We are hiring at all levels to support food service operations from full-time managers to cooks and bartenders. Please apply or help share our employment opportunities clevelandmetroparks.com/careers."
- Brian M. Zimmerman, CEO
- Emerald Necklace – Fuel dock and bait shop open daily beginning May 1; weekdays 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. & weekends 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; limited concessions available daily beginning May 28
- East 55th Street Marina – Open weekdays 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. & weekends 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wildwood Marina – Open beginning May 12; weekdays 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. & weekends 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Closed Monday & Tuesday
- Hinckley Lake Boathouse – water rentals daily beginning May 28
- E55 on the Lake – Open daily May 13th for patio dining and carryout. Reservations accepted.
- The Noshery at Huntington Beach – Open daily May 28th from noon – 9 p.m.
- Merwin’s Wharf – Closed after Mother’s Day until late summer
- Edgewater Beach House – Open daily May 28 from noon – 8 p.m.; seasonal bar open daily 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Emerald Necklace Marina – Open daily May 28; weekdays 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. & weekends 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Limited menu available
- Wildwood – Opening May 12; closed Monday & Tuesday
- Concessions at Hinckley Spillway and Euclid Beach – closed for the 2021 season
Additionally, Cleveland Metroparks will not host summer concert series Edgewater LIVE and Euclid Beach LIVE in 2021.
Safe Practices When Visiting Cleveland Metroparks During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Cleveland Metroparks eLCee2 Water Taxi service is operating Saturday & Sunday from noon – 7 p.m. this summer beginning May 29
Cleveland Metroparks is continuing to follow guidance from CDC and the State of Ohio for precautions against COVID-19. Based on new guidelines effective June 2, 2021, guests will not be required to wear facial coverings when visiting Cleveland Metroparks and Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. We strongly recommend that guests who are unvaccinated continue to wear facial coverings in Cleveland Metroparks' indoor locations and practice social distancing.
All guests should follow safe practices when visiting the parks:
- Think first: do not use the parks or trails if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Follow best hygiene practices recommended by the CDC including washing hands frequently.
- “Pack in, pack out”: bring a suitable trash bag for any disposable items you may have.
For additional park impacts, visit Alerts and Closures
Outdoor education and recreation programs have returned
Park naturalists and recreation specialists are leading a variety of outdoor activities across the Park District to offer guests a way to stay active and explore the Emerald Necklace. Visit clevelandmetroparks.com/oe
for more information.