When conditions are favorable, cross-country ski trails are groomed at Big Met and Seneca golf courses.
For cross-country ski conditions call 216-635-3270, 24-hours-a-day, 7 days a week.
Cross-country ski rentals are available at Big Met Golf Course in Rocky River Reservation when there is a four-inch snow base. For hours call, 440-331-1070.
Big Met Winter Rental Rates
||Weekday $10/first hour
Weekend $12/first hour
| Junior Skis
(12 and under)
|Weekday $7/first hour
Weekend $8/first hour
||Weekday $8/first hour
Weekend $10/first hour
| Junior Snowshoes
(12 & under)
|Weekday $5/first hour
Weekend $6/first hour
Skiers are reminded to practice these common sense rules:
- Before skiing, check the equipment for cracks or other faults that could weaken skis, poles or boots
- Ski within ability and skill, in terms of distance and speed
- Ski on the right side of the trail and pass other skiers with caution
- Keep poles close to body
- Downhill skiers always have the right of way
- Please step off the track or leave the trail when stopping or if it is busy
- Obey all Park District regulations and trail markings
- Skiers are asked not to ski on the tees or greens and to use the groomed and marked courses on the golf courses.
Impromptu Program Notification