Returns and Exchanges
We hope you are happy with your purchase supporting the Cleveland Metroparks but, if for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase we have several solutions. You may exchange or return unworn and unwashed items with the receipt and original tags attached within 45 days of your purchase.
There are two simple ways to go about this:
- Bring your merchandise to a store - It’s Free
- Items purchased online or in store can be exchanged or returned at any Nature Shop location
- To find a store near you click on our store locator or call the Hinckley Boathouse & Store at 330-278-2160
- Ship the merchandise back
- Items purchased online can be exchanged or returned in the mail at your expense
- Place the merchandise in the original packaging, if possible
- Indicate the merchandise you are returning on the original order receipt. Select from the list below the reason for exchange or return.
- Just didn’t like the item
- Not what I expected
- Incorrect size
- Item damaged in shipping
- Choose a mail service, pay for postage, and send it our way
- Items are to be shipped to:
Hinckley Boathouse and Store
Attn: Returns Department
1 West Dr.
Hinckley, OH 44233
- All purchases will be refunded in the original form of payment
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded