Edgewater LIVE presented by Cuyahoga Community College will kick off May 31 at 4:30 p.m. on the Centennial Plaza at Edgewater Beach House with performers from the Tri-C Creative Arts Program. Then, from 6 to 9 p.m., the region’s favorite headlining acts will perform on the Dollar Bank Stage. Visitors can grab a bite to eat from a rotating lineup of more than a dozen local food trucks each week and enjoy happy hour and local made-to-order fare from the Beach House, featuring spectacular views of Lake Erie and Cleveland’s skyline.
New this year is the Edgewater Nature Shop that will enhance beach and recreational offerings for visitors throughout the summer season. Beach goers will be able to rent standup paddleboards, umbrellas and chairs and purchase towels, sunscreen, Cleveland Metroparks branded merchandise and more.
Tri-C Opening act
May 31 - Threat Level Midnight
June 7 - Distracted
June 14 - Legion of Lyricists (Tri-C Show Case)
June 21 - 8 Days Late
June 28 - Drift
July 12 - Filler
July 19 - 89th Key
July 26 - Cousin Simple
August 2 - People in the Daytime
Edgewater LIVE lineup
May 31 – Yachtly Crue | Yacht Rock, ’70s & ’80s
June 7 – Old Skool | ’90s Hip Hop
June 14 – Radio Tokyo | Modern Pop
June 21 – Front Porch Lights | Indie Rock
June 28 – The Spazmatics | '80s
July 12 – Carlos Jones and the PLUS Band | Reggae
July 19 – Disco Inferno | ’70s
July 26 – John King | Country
August 2 – The Hot City Symphony | Classic Rock
Let us help with your Edgewater LIVE travel, this summer!
The ODOT Lakefront West Project is working to connect Cleveland's west side neighborhoods with the lakefront by creating multi-modal connections along the West Shoreway between West Boulevard and the Main Avenue Bridge. While the project will tentatively complete this summer, please use the below to help with your travel during periods of construction:
- Edgewater LIVE starts at 4:30 p.m. sharp! To avoid possible traffic, get a head start and leave early.
- Ride your bike! The Edgewater Beach House has bike parking north of the building, plus the green bike box near the beach.
- Walk/bike through the pedestrian tunnels located at W. 65th St., W. 76th St., and Lake Ave.
- The Edgewater Beach House provides increased connections to both the beach and Edgewater Park, by directly connecting to the W. 76th St. pedestrian tunnel via an elevated community connector.
- Use public transportation – to locate the nearest RTA station, visit: riderta.com
- Park in the nearby neighborhoods, while visiting some of our Detroit Shoreway friends! Many dedicated municipal parking lots can be found nearby.
- See map for designated ride share drop-off/pick-up zone located at Upper Edgewater.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Thanks to Wayside Furniture for providing VIP Seating at Edgewater Live. Make sure to check Cleveland Metroparks Instagram each week to see how you can win the VIP seats for you and your friends!