Registration will only be online until one week prior to the start of class. Once online registrations closes, registrations will be taken in person at Ledge Pool during regular pool hours up until the start of class. (May 30 class registrations will be online only until May 27 and then in-person only up until start of class.)
Attention Ledge Pool Members!
Use discount code LedgeLTS2018
during checkout for the membership rate. Membership will be verified prior to class attendance. You must be a Ledge Pool member at the time of registration for Learn-to-Swim to receive the discount, the difference will NOT be refunded if you decided to become a Ledge Pool member after registering.
Sunfish - Preschool A
Help participants begin to develope positive attitudes and safe practices in and around water.
SKILLS TO BE LEARNED:
• Enter and exit water using ladder, steps or side
• Blow bubbles through mouth and nose
• Submerge mouth, nose and eyes
• Open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects
• Front and back glides and recover to a vertical position
• Back float and recover to a vertical position
• Roll from front to back and back to front
• Tread with arm and hand actions
• Alternating and simultaneous arm actions on front and back
• Combined arm and leg actions on front and back
Complete the Medical Information and Consent to Treatment form and bring to first class.
2018 Waiver and Liability release.
2018 Medical Information and Consent to Treatment