Registration will only be online until one week prior to the start of class. Once online registrations closes, registrations will be taken in person at Ledge Pool during regular pool hours up until the start of class. (May 30 class registrations will be online only until May 27 and then in-person only up until start of class)
Attention Ledge Pool Members!
Use discount code LedgeLTS2018
during checkout for the membership rate. Membership will be verified prior to class attendance. You must be a Ledge Pool member at the time of registration for Learn-to-Swim to receive the discount, the difference will NOT be refunded if you decided to become a Ledge Pool member after registering.
Level II – Fundamental Aquatic Skills
It is designed to develop the child’s true locomotion skills while building on the basic aquatic skills and water safety concepts learned in Level I.
SKILLS TO BE LEARNED:
• Enter and exit water by stepping or jumping from the side
• Fully submerge and hold breath
• Open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects
• Front, jellyfish and tuck floats
• Front and back glides and floats
• Recover from a vertical position
• Roll from front to back and back to front
• Change direction of travel while swimming on front or back
• Tread water using arm or leg actions
• Combined arm and leg actions on front and back
• Finning arm action
The child must have completed Level I or have the skills equivalent to the requirements of Level I.
Complete the Medical Information and Consent to Treatment form and bring to first class.
2018 Waiver and Liability release.
2018 Medical Information and Consent to Treatment