Participants 11 to 15 years old learn the skills and confidence to safely and responsibly care for children and infants. Through hands-on activities, interactive video and lively discussions, this course teaches young people how to:
• Care for children and infants
• Be good leaders and role models
• Make good decisions and solve problems
• Keep the children they babysit and themselves safe
• Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents
• Write resumes and interview for jobs
Ledge Pool Season Pass holders call for reduced rate
For more information, call 440-331-8111.
Registration deadline three days prior to course date.
- By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the cancellation policy:
- Program fees and deposits are not refundable or transferable unless Cleveland Metroparks finds it necessary to cancel a program. Participants assume risk of all changes in personal health and affairs.
- If Cleveland Metroparks cancels a program, the cancellation will be posted on the registration page for that program. For programs other than races, participants will also be notified by e-mail and/or phone.
- With our professionally trained staff and ability to make equipment adaptations, most programs are accessible to anyone who would like to participate assuming they meet the essential eligibility criteria. If you need an accommodation, please make a request two weeks before but no later than 72 hours prior to the program, activity, or event.
Cleveland Metroparks staff can adapt many programs to be accessible to anyone who would
like to participate assuming they meet the essential eligibility criteria. Reasonable
accommodation can also be made. Please make a request at the time of registration but
no later than 72 business hours prior to the program. Contact us at
or at these telephone numbers.