Participants 11 to 15 years old learn the skills and confidence to safely and responsibly care for children and infants. Through hands-on activities, interactive video and lively discussions, this course teaches young people how to:
• Care for children and infants
• Be good leaders and role models
• Make good decisions and solve problems
• Keep the children they babysit and themselves safe
• Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents
• Write resumes and interview for jobs
Ledge Pool Season Pass holders call for reduced rate.
For more information, call 440-331-8111.
Registration deadline three days prior to course date.
Cleveland Metroparks staff can adapt many programs to be accessible to anyone who would
like to participate assuming they meet the essential eligibility criteria. Reasonable
accommodation can also be made. Please make a request at the time of registration but
no later than 72 business hours prior to the program. Contact us at
or at these telephone numbers.