Online registration has been extended to Wednesday, October 4th at NOON.
- Weather dependent; rain date October 21. Refunds will not be given if the rain date is utilized, so check your calendars. Helmets are required for the mountain bike portion of the race.
- Please review and turn in a completed waiver at registration the day of the event.
- Individual Male – top 3 awarded
- Individual Female – top 3 awarded
- Individual Male (Extended Course) – top 3 awarded
- Individual Female (Extended Course) – top 3 awarded
- Male/Male Team – top 3 awarded
- Female/Male Team – top 3 awarded
- Female/Female Team – top 3 awarded
*The extended course doubles the mountain bike mileage from 6 miles to 12 miles after the 4.25 mile trail run.
*Teams can only participate in the short course this year.
View last year's results.
Register online by Wednesday, October 4 at noon. Day of registration available.
Ages: 14 years & over with participating adult
By September 5, 2017:
- Individual: $30 (includes meal ticket)
- 2 Person Relay: $40 (includes meal ticket)
After September 5, 2017:
- Individual: $40
- 2-Person Relay: $50
||Registration and Packet Pick-up
||Food and Drinks available
||Awards and Celebration
By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the cancellation policy:
- Program fees and deposits are not refundable or transferable unless Cleveland Metroparks finds it necessary to cancel a program. Participants assume risk of all changes in personal health and affairs.
- If Cleveland Metroparks cancels a program, the cancellation will be posted on the registration page for that program. For programs other than races, participants will also be notified by e-mail and/or phone.
With our professionally trained staff and ability to make equipment adaptations, most programs are accessible to anyone who would like to participate assuming they meet the essential eligibility criteria. Please make a request at the time of registration but no later than 5 business days prior to the program. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-341-1704.
General Essential Eligibility Requirements that all participants must meet. A
- …must meet minimum age and pre-trip meeting requirements for each individual program.
- …must meet program fee requirements for each individual program.
- …must be able to remain adequately hydrated, fed, and properly dressed in order to avoid environmental injuries such as hypothermia, heat-related illnesses, sunburn, and frostbite.
- …must refrain from use of alcohol and tobacco before or during outdoor recreation activities and any illegal drugs throughout the duration of a program.
- …must be able, either alone or with the aid of a personal care attendant, to manage, administer and protect any prescription medications currently prescribed to him or her. All medications, including over-the-counter medications shall be declared in medical history section of the registration form.
- …must be able, either alone, with the aid of an augmentative communication device, or a personal care attendant to follow directions and communicate needs.
- …must not exceed manufacturers’ maximum recommended weight limit for equipment being used.
- …must be able to manage personal mobility either alone, with a reasonable amount of assistance, with the aid of a personal care attendant, or with adaptive equipment.
- …must be able to independently wear and maintain wearing all safety equipment correctly.
- …must be able, either alone or with the aid of a personal care attendant or adaptive equipment to travel at least 1 mile on varying terrain as well as be able to carry their own gear on backpacking trips.
Cleveland Metroparks staff can adapt many programs to be accessible to anyone who would
like to participate assuming they meet the essential eligibility criteria. Reasonable
accommodation can also be made. Please make a request at the time of registration but
no later than 72 business hours prior to the program. Contact us at
or at these telephone numbers.