Results June 8
Results June 22
Ages: 14 years & over with participating adult
Fee: $15 per race
Please bring a completed waiver
and review the participant equipment list.
Challenge yourself with this off-road time trial. Complete one lap on marked single track at Royalview Trail. Categories will be broken into men, women, beginners, and advanced. Beginner course is about 4.5 miles and advanced course is about 6 miles. Choose to register for one or all three to see if you can improve your time. Awards will be based on the top 2 times overall. (You must compete in at least 2 time trials to qualify for awards). The park will close at noon the day of the trials. Royalview Lane will close once the race starts at 6:30 p.m. $5 late fee applies after June 1, 9, and 16 respectively. This event is weather permitting. Helmets required. Online registration closes at 4 p.m. the day of the race, but day of registration begins at 6:00 p.m. space permitting.
$5 late fee applies after June 14.
- By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the cancellation policy:
- Program fees and deposits are not refundable or transferable unless Cleveland Metroparks finds it necessary to cancel a program. Participants assume risk of all changes in personal health and affairs.
- If Cleveland Metroparks cancels a program, the cancellation will be posted on the registration page for that program. For programs other than races, participants will also be notified by e-mail and/or phone.
- With our professionally trained staff and ability to make equipment adaptations, most programs are accessible to anyone who would like to participate assuming they meet the essential eligibility criteria. Please make a request at the time of registration but no later than 5 business days prior to the program. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-341-1704.
General Essential Eligibility Requirements that all participants must meet for this program. A participant….
- …must meet minimum age and pre-trip meeting requirements for each individual program.
- …must meet program fee requirements for each individual program.
- …must be able to remain adequately hydrated, fed, and properly dressed in order to avoid environmental injuries such as hypothermia, heat-related illnesses, sunburn, and frostbite.
- …must refrain from use of alcohol and tobacco before or during outdoor recreation activities and any illegal drugs throughout the duration of a program.
- …must be able, either alone or with the aid of a personal care attendant, to manage, administer and protect any prescription medications currently prescribed to him or her. All medications, including over-the-counter medications shall be declared in medical history section of the registration form.
- …must be able, either alone, with the aid of an augmentative communication device, or a personal care attendant to follow directions and communicate needs.
- …must not exceed manufacturers’ maximum recommended weight limit for equipment being used.
- …must be able to manage personal mobility either alone, with a reasonable amount of assistance, with the aid of a personal care attendant, or with adaptive equipment.
- …must be able to independently wear and maintain wearing all safety equipment correctly including but not limited to a helmet.