Sunfish - Preschool A
Help participants begin to develope positive attitudes and safe practices in and around water.
SKILLS TO BE LEARNED:
• Enter and exit water using ladder, steps or side
• Blow bubbles through mouth and nose
• Submerge mouth, nose and eyes
• Open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects
• Front and back glides and recover to a vertical position
• Back float and recover to a vertical position
• Roll from front to back and back to front
• Tread with arm and hand actions
• Alternating and simultaneous arm actions on front and back
• Combined arm and leg actions on front and back
Registration will only be online until one week prior to the start of class. Once online registrations closes, registrations will be taken in person at Ledge Pool during regular pool hours up until the start of class.