Starfish - Preschool C
Increase proficiency and build on the basics learned in Sunfish and Goldfish while reinforcing water safety concepts and skills and introducing additional water safety topics.
SKILLS TO BE LEARNED
• Enter water by jumping in
• Fully submerge and hold breath
• Front, jellyfish and tuck floats
• Recover from front or back float or glide to a vertical position
• Back float and glide
• Change direction of travel while swimming on front or back
• Tread water using arm or leg actions
• Combined arm and leg actions on front and back
• Finning arm action on back
Registration will only be online until one week prior to the start of class. Once online registrations closes, registrations will be taken in person at Ledge Pool during regular pool hours up until the start of class.