Goldfish - Preschool B
Build and improve on skills learned in Sunfish while increasing knowledge of water safety topics introduced in Sunfish.
SKILLS TO BE LEARNED:
• Enter water by stepping in
• Exit water using ladder, steps or side
• Open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects
• Front and back floats and glides
• Recover from front or back float or glide to a vertical position
• Roll from front to back and back to front
• Tread water using arm and leg actions
• Combined arm and leg actions on front and back
• Finning arm action on back
Registration will only be online until one week prior to the start of class. Once online registrations closes, registrations will be taken in person at Ledge Pool during regular pool hours up until the start of class.