Ages: 14 years and over with participating adult
Program Leader: Jeff Liskay
Equipment: includes equipment
Learn advanced skills and good fishing locations as you practice casting the fly rod into the pond. Fishing license required; must be purchased prior to class.
Prerequisite: Fly Fishing 1: Introduction and/or working knowledge of fly casting.
Please bring a completed waiver
and review the participant equipment list.
Registration begins June15. $5 late fee applies after July 17.
General Essential Eligibility Requirements that all participants must meet. A participant….
- By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the cancellation policy.
- Program fees and deposits are not refundable or transferable unless Cleveland Metroparks finds it necessary to cancel a program. Participants assume risk of all changes in personal health and affairs.
- If Cleveland Metroparks cancels a program, the cancellation will be posted on the registration page for that program. For programs other than races, participants will also be notified by e-mail and/or phone.
- With our professionally trained staff and ability to make equipment adaptations, most programs are accessible to anyone who would like to participate assuming they meet the essential eligibility criteria. Please make a request at the time of registration but no later than 5 business days prior to the program. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-341-1704.
- …must meet minimum age and pre-trip meeting requirements for each individual program.
- …must meet program fee requirements for each individual program.
- …must be able to remain adequately hydrated, fed, and properly dressed in order to avoid environmental injuries such as hypothermia, heat-related illnesses, sunburn, and frostbite.
- …must refrain from use of alcohol and tobacco before or during outdoor recreation activities and any illegal drugs throughout the duration of a program.
- …must be able, either alone or with the aid of a personal care attendant, to manage, administer and protect any prescription medications currently prescribed to him or her. All medications, including over-the-counter medications shall be declared in medical history section of the registration form.
- …must be able, either alone, with the aid of an augmentative communication device, or a personal care attendant to follow directions and communicate needs.