Ages: 14 years & over with participating adult
Equipment: Bikes and helmets provided
Activity level: moderate
Please bring a completed waiver
and review the participant equipment list.
This field based skills clinic will focus on the fundamental elements of riding off-road focusing on body position, braking, and basic maneuvers. All skill levels are welcome. Bring your own bike or reserve one by calling 216-341-1704 for no additional fee; sizes limited. Helmets required. $5 late fee applies after May 22.
- By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the refund policy.
- With our professionally trained staff and ability to make equipment adaptations, most programs are accessible to anyone who would like to participate assuming they meet the essential eligibility criteria. Please make a request at the time of registration but no later than 5 business days prior to the program. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-341-1704.
General Essential Eligibility Requirements that all participants must meet for this program. A participant….
- …must meet minimum age and pre-trip meeting requirements for each individual program.
- …must meet program fee requirements for each individual program.
- …must be able to remain adequately hydrated, fed, and properly dressed in order to avoid environmental injuries such as hypothermia, heat-related illnesses, sunburn, and frostbite.
- …must refrain from use of alcohol and tobacco before or during outdoor recreation activities and any illegal drugs throughout the duration of a program.
- …must be able, either alone or with the aid of a personal care attendant, to manage, administer and protect any prescription medications currently prescribed to him or her. All medications, including over-the-counter medications shall be declared in medical history section of the registration form.
- …must be able, either alone, with the aid of an augmentative communication device, or a personal care attendant to follow directions and communicate needs.
- …must not exceed manufacturers’ maximum recommended weight limit for equipment being used.
- …must be able to manage personal mobility either alone, with a reasonable amount of assistance, with the aid of a personal care attendant, or with adaptive equipment.
- …must be able to independently wear and maintain wearing all safety equipment correctly including but not limited to a helmet.