Registration will only be online until one week prior to the start of class. Once online registrations closes, registrations will be taken in person at Ledge Pool during regular pool hours up until the start of class. (May 30 class registrations will be online until May 27 and then in-person only up until start of class.)
Attention Ledge Pool Members!
Use discount code LedgeLTS2017 during checkout for the membership rate. Membership will be verified prior to class attendance. You must be a Ledge Pool member at the time of registration for Learn-to-Swim to receive the discount, the difference will NOT be refunded if you decided to become a Ledge Pool member after registering.
Goldfish - Preschool B
Build and improve on skills learned in Sunfish while increasing knowledge of water safety topics introduced in Sunfish.
SKILLS TO BE LEARNED:
- Enter water by stepping in
- Exit water using ladder, steps or side
- Open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects
- Front and back floats and glides
- Recover from front or back float or glide to a vertical position
- Roll from front to back and back to front
- Tread water using arm and leg actions
- Combined arm and leg actions on front and back
- Finning arm action on back
Please complete the Medical Information and Consent to Treatment Form and bring on first day of class.
2017 Waiver and Liability release.
2017 Medical Information and Consent to Treatment