A wide variety of educational and historical programs are offered year-round by Cleveland Metroparks. Reservations are required for all group programs. Appointments must be made at least two weeks in advance. Three months is preferred. Most programs are free of charge for groups within Cuyahoga County and Hinckley Township.
To schedule a program with the center of your choice, you will need:
- Program choice(s)
- Preferred and alternate dates and times
- Group name, address, phone number, email and contact person
- Grade/age level and number of people in your group (10-person minimum)
- Any special needs of the group
Programs at a Cleveland Metroparks location:
- All programs are intended to have an outdoor component. Please dress for the weather.
- Program length varies by program and by age
- Call if you are unable to keep your appointment or group size changes
- Programs for schools align with Ohio’s Learning Standards
Programs at your location
- If your group is unable to visit one of our locations, we can visit your location for free within Cuyahoga County and Hinckley Township. If scheduling allows, we can provide programs outside the park district for a fee.
- Programs at your location must have a minimum of 20 people.
Many programs can be customized to meet your needs. Looking for something other than what is offered in the program guide? Call to discuss options.
Schools in Cuyahoga County and Hinckley Township may apply for full or partial reimbursement from the Field Trip Transportation Fund to support the cost of travel to one of our locations for a program. Please inquire about the process and how to apply.
Cleveland Metroparks staff can adapt many programs to be accessible to anyone who would like to participate assuming they meet the essential eligibility criteria. Reasonable accommodation can also be made. Please make a request at the time of registration but no later than 72 business hours prior to the program.