The mobile outreach vehicle known as NatureTracks is coming to a parking lot near you! Entering its 40th year, this unique outreach program offers educational experiences to residents of Cuyahoga County with an emphasis on the City of Cleveland, first-ring suburbs and populations with limited access to Cleveland Metroparks. This 38-foot vehicle brings interactive, nature-based lessons and experiences for free.
What is so special about this nature-based program?
- No presentation fee
- Interactive exhibits simulating a temperate forest habitat
- Mounted native animals species
- Classroom setting with hands-on technology
- Programs: Topics will align with current Ohio Department of Education science standards per grade level.
- Multiple program options:
- 1-day experience (schools K- 5th grades and summer programs in Cleveland city limits and inner ring suburbs)
- 2 - tier programming for school programs
- Community event programs (city, church, non-profits)
- On-site school programs (K– 5th grade)
- Backyard Neighbors
- Food Chain/Food Web
- Tier II – Free, off-site school programs
- Pre requisite: The school must have an on-site program before this experience.
- Transportation vouchers for up to $150 available per teacher.
- Interactive habitat hikes – seasonal emphasis: wildflowers, water, etc.
- After School programs (K- 5th grade)
- 4 week sessions/1 day a week
- At your location
- Up to 25 students per session
Request a program today!
Meet Our Staff
A dedicated team of educators bring nature to your doorstep. Learn more about our staff and how they help people interact with nature. Find out more...