A wide variety of educational and historical programs are offered year-round by Cleveland Metroparks. Custom programs may be scheduled two weeks to two months in advance, based on staff availability. Reservations are required. Call us to discuss your options.
Scheduling a Program
- Programs are offered daily from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Evening and weekend presentations are offered by special arrangement.
- Reservations are required for all naturalist-led programs.
- Program duration is generally between one and three hours, but is flexible.
- One naturalist can work best with a maximum of 30 participants.
- Larger groups can be accommodated if staffing permits.
- We request a minimum of 8 people per group.
- Weekend and evening programs are available
Things to remember on the day of your program
- Please call if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment.
- Most programs are held rain or shine.
- Dress appropriately for outdoor programs.
Brecksville Nature Center: 440.526.1012
CanalWay Center: 216.206.1000
North Chagrin Nature Center: 440.473.3370
Rocky River Nature Center: 440.734.6660
Watershed Stewardship Center at West Creek: 440.887.1968