Looking for family fun on a cold winter’s day? Hop on over to Cleveland Metroparks Zoo’s sixth annual Fairytales & Frogs event from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, February 16 in The RainForest. Dress up as your favorite prince, princess, or frog and discover some amazing amphibians!
Put on your tiara, crown or best shade of green and check out all of the fun to be had below:
Meet the princesses and frog characters Lower Level
- Meet princesses and the Zoo’s larger-than-life frog mascots.
Create a frog craft (while supplies last) Lower Level-near the stairs
- Kids can enjoy making a fun frog themed craft to commemorate their day.
Get-close Frog Encounters Lower Level
- See a real life frog and learn about why frogs are important to the environment.
Take a break in the Lily Pad Lounge Upper Level- Jungle Lab*
- Grown-ups can take a break while the kids enjoy crafts, animal encounters and more!
Join the Popfusion Crew for music, Upper Level-Orchid Room*
dancing, and prizes
Meet the Keepers- 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., Lower Level
and 12:30 p.m.
- Learn important frog facts from Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Keepers.
Storytelling- “The Frog Prince” Lower Level-Rainforest Theater
*Access via stairs by Amazon Café. Stroller and wheelchair access via elevator.
Children under 11 receive FREE admission to the Zoo and the RainForest with a paid adult admission. Adult residents of Cuyahoga County and Hinckley Township (with proper ID) receive $5.25 admission to The RainForest and free admission to the Zoo, following regular Monday admission rates.