Thank you for your interest in becoming a Cleveland Metroparks volunteer. Volunteers are integral to our day-to-day operations and the overall success of the programs and services we offer. Our work would not be possible without the dedication, passion, and determination volunteers brings to our organization.
How to Become a Volunteer
Attend a Volunteer Information Session to learn more about the Cleveland Metroparks Volunteer Program and the opportunities available. Pre-registration is required.
Upcoming Volunteer Info Sessions:
- * Wednesday, January 24 | 10:00 – 11:00 am | Cleveland Metroparks Zoo | Register
- * Saturday, January 27 | 10:00 – 11:00 am | Cleveland Metroparks Zoo | Register
- Friday, February, 16 | 10:00 – 11:00 am | Park Operations Administration | Register
- Wednesday, February 28 | 6:00 – 7:00 pm | Park Operations Administration | Register
- Friday, March 9 | 10:00 – 11:00 am | Park Operations Administration | Register
- Tuesday, March 20 | 6:00 – 7:00 pm | Watershed Stewardship Center | Register
* To be considered for the 2018 Zoo Volunteer Program, you must attend one of the January Volunteer Info Sessions.
Complete an online application.
Attend an interview and complete a background check.
Receive your volunteer assignment and start volunteering!
Under the age of 18:
16 - 17 years olds are permitted to volunteer on their own with parental or guardian permission. Please attend an information session with your parent or guardian for more details.
For youth under age 16, please visit our Youth Education page for opportunities on how to become involved.
For additional information, contact Volunteer Services:
Cleveland Metroparks Volunteer Services
Park Operations Administration
4500 Valley Parkway
Fairview Park, OH 44126