FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
BOB ROTATORI - 216-635-3263, firstname.lastname@example.org
ERIC BARNETT - 216-635-7014, email@example.com
Cleveland Metroparks invites everyone to watch spring migrants return or travel through to their summer breeding grounds during the 80th Annual Series of Bird Walks. This is an exciting opportunity to observe the many birds that pass through or nest in the Greater Cleveland area.
Co-sponsored by Cleveland Metroparks, The Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland, The Cleveland Museum of Natural History, and other local park districts, the weekly walks are held on Sundays, April 14 through May 19 at 7:30 a.m. The free, Sunday morning walks, led by naturalists and expert volunteers, start at the following Park District locations:
- Bedford Reservation (440-734-6660) - Hemlock Creek Picnic Area parking lot, off Button Rd., Bedford
- Big Creek Reservation (440-734-6660) - Lake Isaac, Big Creek Parkway, Middleburg Heights
- Brecksville Reservation (440-526-1012) - Parking area at Station Rd. Bridge Trailhead, off Riverview Rd. south of Route 82, Brecksville
- Hinckley Reservation (440-734-6660) - Bridge at the south end of Hinckley Lake, off State Rd., Hinckley
- Huntington Reservation (440-734-6660) - Huntington Beach parking lot, off Lake Rd., Bay Village
- North Chagrin Reservation (440-473-3370) - Sunset Pond, off Buttermilk Falls Parkway, Mayfield Village
- Ohio & Erie Canal Reservation (216-206-1000) - CanalWay Center parking lot - Whittlesey Way, off E. 49th St., south of Grant Ave, Cuyahoga Hts.
- Rocky River Reservation (216-734-6660) - Rocky River Nature Center parking lot, 24000 Valley Parkway, one quarter-mile north of Cedar Point Road, North Olmsted
- South Chagrin Reservation (440-247-7075) - Jackson Rd. parking lot, off Chagrin River Rd., between Miles Rd. and Chagrin Blvd., Moreland Hills
For more information and a complete list of locations, including those outside the Park District, call 440-734-6660 or 216-635-3200 or go to clevelandmetroparks.com.
Welcome spring with Audubon Bird Walks in Cleveland Metroparks - part of your life, naturally.