FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
BOB ROTATORI - 216-635-3263 - or -
DAN CRANDALL - 216-635-3274
To drive, chip and putt for birdies might sound easy. Now,
try golfing at night at Cleveland Metroparks �Moonlight Golf!�
The annual �Moonlight Golf� series of night golfing events tees
off on Friday, May 18 at Mastick Woods Golf Course in Rocky River
Reservation in Cleveland.
This event, with a shotgun start at 9:15 p.m., takes players
into a night world of golf, with glowing golf balls, tees and
greens. Golfers can challenge their night vision and play
nine holes with a Nitelite golf ball - it glows in the dark!
Registration and $25 fee per person are required. Space is
Players should arrive 30 minutes before the listed start
Individual entry forms may be found and printed from Cleveland
Metroparks website at clevelandmetroparks.com. Click on �golf
�and scroll down to �tournament registrations and results.'
Registration forms are also available at the Park District
Mastick Woods Golf Course is located at 19900 Puritas Road in
Rocky River Reservation in Cleveland.
For more information, call 216-267-5626.
The �Moonlight Golf� series continue at these courses:
- Friday, June 15 � Seneca Golf Course � 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 29 � Mastick Woods Golf Course � 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 13 � Shawnee Hills Par 3 Golf Course � 9:30
- Friday, July 27 � Mastick Woods Golf Course � 9:15 p.m.
- Friday, August 17 � Mastick Woods Golf Course � 9 p.m.
- Friday, September 28 � Little Met Golf Course � 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 19 � Mastick Woods Golf Course � 6:45 p.m.
Enjoy playing golf with special Nitelite golf balls at
�Moonlight Golf� in Cleveland Metroparks - part of your life,