Exemptions from Qualifying
Players in the following categories will be eligible for exemption from qualifying:
Download Entry Form
- Past Champions, and the top ten finishers from the 2016 Championship. Past Senior Champions, and the top five finishers from the 2017 Senior Championship. The 2016 Cleveland Metroparks Course Championship winners.
- Players ranked in the top 1500 of the World Amateur Golf Ranking (WAGR).
- Individual stroke play winners during the 2017 calendar year from the Cleveland Metroparks, Northern Ohio Golf Association, and the Akron District Golf Association.
- 2017 Northern Ohio Golf Association club/course champions. (2016 champion eligible if the 2017 champion has not been determined by July 11, 2017)
- The 2016 & 2017 winners and runners-up of the Northeast Ohio Amateur, the Ohio Amateur, and the Summit County Amateur.
- 2016 Cleveland Metroparks Player of the Year.
- Players ranked in the Top 5 of the Player of the Year points and Top 3 on the Senior Player of the Year point list of the Cleveland Metroparks, Northern Ohio Golf Association, and the Akron District Golf Association.
- The Tournament Committee may issue additional exemptions as it deems appropriate.