Cleveland Metroparks,Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland Clinic Children's are working together to improve the health of the community by connecting residents with a vast array of free, local programs, activities and experiences.
Click your location on the map below to explore your park
Check out our TOP TEN WAYS you can #GetActiveCLE
- Climb the Fort Hill Stairs
- Stand-Up Paddleboard at Hinckley
- Swim at Huntington Beach
- Golf at Manakiki Golf Course
- Play Volleyball at e55 on the lake
- Hike Bridal Veil Falls in Bedford
- Mountain Bike at Mill Stream Run
- Explore Aukerman Dog Park in Brecksville
- Hike Sulphur Springs in South Chagrin
- Fish at Ohio and Erie Canal
Did you know? Walking is one of the easiest and best activities for losing weight and staying fit.