Red Line Greenway
The Red Line Greenway is a 2.0 mile all purpose trail that follows the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority’s (RTA) Red Line transit corridor in the City of Cleveland. It connects the Michael Zone Recreation Center at W. 53rd Street with the Cleveland Foundation Centennial Lake Link Trail at Columbus Road and Franklin Avenue.
This project was one of five completed utilizing funds received from the US Department of Transportation's Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grant program to fill critical gaps in the active transportation network in the City of Cleveland.
All Purpose Trail Project
May 12, 2021
Sara Byrnes Maier, Principal Planner, 216-635-3289 or email@example.com
Mark Haynes Construction
: Michael Baker International
- US DOT TIGER Grant Program
- Trust for Public Land
- Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA)
- Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency (NOACA)
- Cleveland Rotary Club
- 2021 National Association of County Park and Recreation Officials (NACPRO) Award for Trails and Corridors
- 2021 National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) Award for Innovation and Social Equity
- 2021 Greater Cleveland Trails and Greenways Conference (GCTGC) Project Award