- Programs are filled on a first come, first served basis, register early to get a spot.
- Fees must be paid in full upon registration.
- Mastercard, Visa and Discover cards accepted.
- Your payment confirms you are registered for the program.
- Successfully completed registrations will receive a confirmation email.
- Depending on the nature of the program, a liability waiver and/or medical emergency form may be required. Forms will be provided prior to the program, please bring completed paperwork to the program or arrive 15 minutes early to complete onsite, unless otherwise noted.
Program fees and deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date/program unless Cleveland Metroparks finds it necessary to cancel a program. Participants assume risk of all changes in personal health and affairs.
Registrants will be notified if programs are cancelled.
NOTE: Camp fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Camp registration is not confirmed until you receive your confirmation email.
By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the policy above.