The Red Line Greenway links the Cleveland Foundation Centennial Trail Lake Link to two RTA Red Line Rapid Transit stations, and provides a primary commuting corridor from W. 65th Street to downtown Cleveland.
- Construction Start: December 2019
- Anticipated Completion: March 2021
- Contract Amount: $6,444,209.75
- Contractor: Mark Haynes Construction, Inc.
- Project Designer: Michael Baker International
- Contact: Bob Burichin, Project Manager, 216-401-4116 or email@example.com
- 2/11/20: Earthwork is progressing near Franklin Avenue and construction will generally move from east to west during the project duration.
- 1/17/20: Clearing, grubbing, and grading underway.
- 12/30/19: Construction underway along portions of the trail.
- 8/15/19: Contract awarded.