The Red Line Greenway links the Cleveland Foundation Centennial Trail Lake Link to two RTA Red Line Rapid Transit stations, and provides a primary commuting corridor from W. 65th Street to downtown Cleveland.
- Anticipated Construction Start: November 2019
- Anticipated Completion: March 2021
- Contract Amount: $6,444,209.75
- Contractor: Mark Haynes Construction, Inc.
- Project Designer: Michael Baker International
- Contact: Bob Burichin, Project Manager, 216-401-4116 or email@example.com
- 11/5/19: Construction to begin in early November
- 8/15/19: Contract awarded