Cleveland Metroparks diligently manages 23,167 acres of forests, streams, and meadows, 300 miles of trails, and 600 structures. Each year, an employee team studies several reservations and recommends future actions for each park. .The draft plans are available below. Please use the online comment form or plan to attend one of the community Open Houses in September. Staff will be on hand to visit with attendees, share draft recommendations, and listen to new ideas.
2018 Draft Plans
Open houses are from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. with a short presentation at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 11 | Bradley Woods Reservation | Codrington Shelter
- Wednesday, September 12 | Huntington Reservation | Lake Erie Nature and Science Center
- Thursday, September 13 | Rocky River Reservation | Emerald Necklace Marina in Scenic Park
- Monday, September 17 | Fat Head’s Brewery | 24581 Lorain Road
- Tuesday, September 18 | Rocky River Reservation | Nature Center
- Wednesday, September 19 | Mill Stream Run Reservation | Albion Woods Shelter
Questions? Contact Kelly Coffman, Senior Strategic Park Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org