The Cleveland Lakefront Bikeway Connector
links the Cleveland Foundation Centennial Trail Lake Link to the Cleveland Lakefront Bikeway.
The Canal Basin Park Connector
links the Cleveland Foundation Centennial Trail Lake Link to Canal Basin Park, Rivergate Park, the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) Waterfront Line Rapid Transit, and downtown Cleveland.
- Construction Start: February 11, 2019
- Anticipated Completion: July 12, 2019
- Contract Amount: $736,750
- Contractor: Schirmer Construction, LLC
- Project Designer: Michael Baker International
- Contact: Bob Burichin, Project Manager, 216-401-4116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4/24/19: Pavement installed along Main Avenue for the Cleveland Lakefront Bikeway Connector
- 4/19/19: Due to construction on the Canal Basin Park Connector trail, Detroit Ave. between W. 24th St. and Center St. will be temporarily one-way traffic eastbound through June 30, 2019. Detour Signs will be posted directing drivers. Traffic can enter Detroit Ave. from W. 24th St. and exit onto Center St. Traffic Detour Map