Wade Hall Building and Deck
The historic Wade Hall building constructed in 1884, has been restored to a Victorian-style parlor offering a picturesque setting for any event. A large, wooden deck surrounds the building providing a scenic view of Waterfowl Lake. It is the perfect location for casual to elegant, sit-down meals, standing receptions and wedding ceremonies.
- Rental includes existing square, metal patio tables with attached benches. Seats eight at each table.
- Free parking
- Rain back-up provided
Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day
- 6 p.m. - Midnight Weekday evenings only
- 7:30 p.m. - Midnight Saturday and Sunday
- 120 guests for a sit-down dinner on deck
- 32 guests for a sit-down dinner in the building
- 222 guests for a standing reception
- Ranger required for all after hours events at an additional charge
- Additional per person set-up charge for tables, chairs, linen, china, glass, and silverware
- Zoo tram required at an additional fee