When & Where
March 19 at 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Park Operations Administration, 4500 Valley Parkway,
Fairview Park, OH
Ages: 11 to 15 years old
Participants 11 to 15 years old learn the skills and confidence to safely and responsibly care for children and infants. Through hands-on activities, interactive video and lively discussions, this course teaches young people how to:
• Care for children and infants
• Be good leaders and role models
• Make good decisions and solve problems
• Keep the children they babysit and themselves safe
• Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents
• Write resumes and interview for jobs
Ledge Pool Season Pass holders call for reduced rate.
For more information, call 440-331-8111.
Registration deadline three days prior to course date.